- Rent a home for short stays and use it as your base to explore the rest of Fiji. The home is a split level 3 bedroom residence with fencing and gate. It is newly renovated and tastefully furnished. Check out the photos of the home by searching for "Photos of Suva Short Stay Accommodation" on this blog. Discounts can be given for stays over 2 weeks. To enquire further, pls email firstname.lastname@example.org or call telephones (679) 3342719 or (679)9921427;
- The Suva City Library is calling on individuals to donate new popular books to the Suva City Carnegie Library. For more information, pls call Maureen Shariff on telephone (679) 3313433, extension 240, or email Maureen@scc.org.fj;
- 12-day Christmas Festival, from Saturday, 18 December, to Wednesday, 29 December 2010, Suva Foreshore Car park, Suva;
- Salvation Army brass band lunch hour entertainment, Monday, 20 December, to Friday, 24 December 2010, from 11am to 2pm on each day, Tappoo City Foodcourt, Suva;
- Uprising Fiji International Sevens Tournament, on Friday, 21 January, and Saturday, 22 January 2011, tfl National Stadium, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Fiji Volleyball Federation-organised Vanua Games, Friday, 28 January, and Saturday, 29 January 2010, Tattersalls Leisure Centre (former National Gymnasium), Laucala Bay, Suva;
- 2010 Fiji Excellence in Tourism Awards will be held on Friday, 25 February 2011, Warwick Resort & Spa, Coral Coast;
- The Nomura Cup 2011 organised by the Asia Pacific Golf Federation Team Championship (APGC), from 16 to 19 August 2011, Denarau and Natadola Golf Courses;
- 2011 Rugby World Cup - Fiji vs Namibia, Saturday, 10 September 2011, Rotorua International Stadium, Rotorua, New Zealand;
- 2011 Rugby World Cup - Fiji vs South Africa, Saturday, 17 September 2011, Wellington Regional Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand;
- 2011 Rugby World Cup - Fiji vs Samoa, Sunday, 25 September 2011, Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand;
- 2011 Rugby World Cup - Fiji vs Wales, Sunday, 2 October 2011, Waikato Stadium, Hamilton, New Zealand.
- Small boat cruises, daily, Nabukalou Creek, Suva;
- Fiji Arts Council Art Gallery opens daily, including Saturdays, Procera House, opposite RB Patel, Waimanu Road, Suva;
- Fiji Museum displays, daily at The Fiji Museum, Suva; Oceania Centre Gallery, opens daily, at the Oceania Centre for Arts & Culture, University of the South Pacific, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Bridge night, every Monday nights, from 6.30 to 9.30pm, The Fiji Club, 1 Selbourne Street, Suva;
- The ROC Market, every third Sunday of the month, outside Dolphins Foodcourt, FNPF Plaza, Victoria Parade, Suva;
- Sunday Church Services, 8am or 10.45am, Wesley Church, Butt Street, Suva;
- Sunday English Church Services, 9am, Calvary Temple, Samabula, Suva.
Listing of events is free, however, we charge a small fee for advertising products and services on the blog.
When you advertise with us, you reach our wide readership base from Fiji, Australia, NZ, USA, UK, Europe and Canada by advertising on this blog. Check out our very low rates for commercial ads here.
Call us on the telephone numbers (679) 3342719 or (679) 9921427, or email email@example.com.