- Rent a home for short stays and use it as your base to explore the rest of Fiji. The home is a split level 3 bedroom residence with fencing and gate. It is newly renovated and tastefully furnished. Check out the photos of the home by searching for "Photos of Suva Short Stay Accommodation" on this blog. Discounts can be given for stays over 2 weeks. To enquire further, pls email email@example.com or call telephones (679) 3342719 or (679)9921427;
- United Nations Volunteers and Vodafone Fiji - Poster Competition to commemorate International Volunteers Day 2010. The designs should be an icon from one of the 8 Millenium Development Goals (MGDs) along with your commitment statement below it committing to achieve the MDGs by 2015. Submissions should be hand-delivered or mailed to United Nations Volunteers, Kadavu House, Level 8, Victoria Parade, Suva, by Tuesday, 23 November 2010, 5pm;
- University of the South Pacific's Gala Reunion for the University's graduates from 1971 to 1980 will be held in late 2010. This is the first in a series of Gala Reunions that will celebrate the University's impact on the Pacific Islands Region and the personal and professional accomplishments of its alumni in Fiji, the region and the world. Alumni are asked to contact the Alumni Officer on telephone (679) 3232039 or email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Swimming classes for children, begins Saturday, 26 June 2010, at the following scheduled times : 10.00am-10.45 am, 11.00am-11.45 am, 12.00pm-12.45pm, USP swimming pool, Laucala Bay, Suva (classes will run for 8 weeks);
- Learn Fiji-Hindi, French, Japanese and Fijian with the SLAM Language Club, sessions start on the week beginning 9 August 2010 as follows : Tuesdays, 1pm to 2pm, Fiji, Hindi; Wednesdays, 1pm to 2pm, French; Thursdays, 1pm to 2pm, Japanese; Fridays, 1pm to 2pm, Fijian, University of the South Pacific, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Public Lecture and Panel Discussion for the launch of the Pacific OPIC (Childhood Obesity) Project, Friday, 12 November 2010, starting at 2pm, Fiji School of Medicine Pasifika Auditorium, Extension Street, Suva;
- Mat Weaving Workshop, 3 Saturdays including 13th, 20th and 27th November, 2010, from 9am to 1pm on each Saturday, Fiji Museum Verandah, Suva;
- United Nations Volunteers and Vodafone Fiji - Poster Competition to commemorate International Volunteers Day 2010, Announcements of Winners, 6 December 2010 during the IVD Awards Night Celebrations, Suva;
- Gala Reunion of the University of the South Pacific's graduates from 1971 to 1975, late 2010, University of the South Pacific, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- The Nomura Cup 2011 organised by the Asia Pacific Golf Federation Team Championship (APGC), from 16 to 19 August 2011, Denarau and Natadola Golf Courses;
- 2011 Rugby World Cup - Fiji vs Namibia, Saturday, 10 September 2011, Rotorua International Stadium, Rotorua, New Zealand;
- 2011 Rugby World Cup - Fiji vs South Africa, Saturday, 17 September 2011, Wellington Regional Stadium, Wellington, New Zealand;
- 2011 Rugby World Cup - Fiji vs Samoa, Sunday, 25 September 2011, Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand;
- 2011 Rugby World Cup - Fiji vs Wales, Sunday, 2 October 2011, Waikato Stadium, Hamilton, New Zealand.
- Fiji Arts Council Art Gallery opens daily, including Saturdays, Procera House, opposite RB Patel, Waimanu Road, Suva;
- Fiji Museum displays, daily at The Fiji Museum, Suva;
- Oceania Centre Gallery, opens daily, at the Oceania Centre for Arts & Culture, University of the South Pacific, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Bridge night, every Monday nights, from 6.30 to 9.30pm, The Fiji Club, 1 Selbourne Street, Suva;
- Leonard Aitcheson's Black Belt Special Intensive Program, training done every Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, from 8pm to 9pm, Hyundai Fitness Centre (former Rabuka Gym), Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Taekwondo Classes are held every Mondays and Wednesdays, from 4pm to 5.30pm on each day for Juniors and from 5.30pm to 7pm on each day for adults, Suva Civic Centre;
- Hapkido classes with Leonard Aitcheson are held every Mondays and Wednesdays, from 6.45pm to 7.45pm at the Hyundai Fitness Centre, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- The ROC Market, every third Sunday of the month, outside Dolphins Foodcourt, FNPF Plaza, Victoria Parade, Suva;
- Sunday Church Services, 8am or 10.45am, Wesley Church, Butt Street, Suva;
- Sunday English Church Services, 9am, Calvary Temple, Samabula, Suva.
Listing of events is free, however, we charge a small fee for advertising products and services on the blog. When you advertise with us, you reach our wide readership base from Fiji, Australia, NZ, USA, UK, Europe and Canada by advertising on this blog. Check out our very low rates for commercial ads here.
Call us on the telephone numbers (679) 3396427, (679) 3342719 or (679) 9921427, or email email@example.com.