- total number of visits - 1,878;
- total number of page views - 2,636;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 509; Australia, 323; United States, 295; New Zealand, 139; United Kingdom, 99; Canada, 98; Germany, 38; India, 34; Nigeria, 26; Côte d’Ivoire, 22; France, 15; Malaysia, 13; Japan, 13; Italy, 13; Ireland, 12;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 1,455; (direct) / (none), 93; yahoo / organic, 76; blogger.com / referral, 72; search / organic, 28; bing / organic, 21; images.google.com / referral, 12; aol / organic, 8; matavuvale.com / referral, 8; bulafiji.blogspot.com / referral, 7;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - mhcc fiji, 33; courts homecentres online shopping, 23; tappoo city suva, 14; events fiji february 2010, 12; miss south pacific pageant 2009, 12; suva international sevens, 12; tappoos suva, 11; morris hedstrom suva, 10; suva rugby union, 9; mhcc suva, 6; promoting suva, 6; fiji car club, 5; fiji sevens, 5; hibiscus festival suva, 5; mv westerland, 5; prouds duty free fiji, 5; suva blogspot, 5; fiji events 2010, 4; lords jewellers fiji, 4; s nagindas fiji, 4;
- total number of visits - 1,874;
- total number of page views - 2,680;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 589; Australia, 300; United States, 275; New Zealand, 151; United Kingdom, 93; Canada, 79; India, 31; Nigeria, 25; Pakistan, 24; Germany, 23; Jamaica, 23; Côte d’Ivoire, 19; France, 14; Italy, 13; Japan, 12;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 1,503; (direct) / (none), 104; yahoo / organic, 61; bing / organic, 27; search / organic, 27; blogger.com / referral, 25; images.google.com / referral, 16; ask / organic, 9; search.mywebsearch.com / referral, 7; aol / organic, 5;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - mhcc fiji, 35; courts homecentres online shopping, 24; tappoo city suva, 19; dr frank thomas fiji, 12; fiji art gallery fred whippy, 12; events fiji february 2010, 11; designed to give special needs athletes in the pacific some much-needed experience competing at a high level, digicel partnered with the tonga red cross, the ministry of sports and the rugby football union to launch a special game in 2008 for these athletes: what is this competition called?, 9; mhcc, 8; miss south pacific pageant 2009, 8; miss south pacific 2009, 7; prouds duty free fiji, 7; ratu sukuna memorial school, 7; colgate art competition, 6; fiji car club, 6; marist sevens 2010, 6; morris hedstrom suva, 6; s nagindas fiji, 6; sundarjee bros trading - fiji islands, 6; fiji events cultrual for feb, 5; hibiscus festival suva, 5;
- Readership in terms of visits fell slightly over the month of February 2010 from the previous month, while pages views rose slightly.
- Readers from Fiji, Australia, USA, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Canada continue to form our largest readership group being over 80% of our blog readers. Readers from these countries can best be targeted for marketing from this blog.
- Our top referring site continues to be google.com. The high referrals from google.com indicates our continued strong and high visibility on google searches. Our site's search ranking on Google continues to do well with most searches, e.g. for 'Suva activities', 'Suva events', 'Suva Sports', 'Suva art', 'Suva craft', 'Suva tourist activities', 'Suva shopping', our site usually appears on Page 1.
- Keyword searches indicate that readers are searching for a broad range of issues from individuals, to activities, to places and sights, to shopping and art. There was sustained high searches for commercial/shopping companies e.g. Courts Homecentres, Tappoos, MHCC, etc, with the trend now moving towards more online shopping. We have also noticed that readers are now spending more time going through our blog i.e. our blog's stickiness has risen.
Companies can utilise our wide readership base and high search rankings to market and advertise their products. For advertising to our wide readership base, check our advertising rates here.
If you wish to discuss how we you can advertise your products and services on our blog, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call telephone (679) 3342719, (679) 3544897 or (679) 9921427.