- Labasa Sevens Series (as part of the Suva Rugby Festival build-up), Saturday, 9 January 2010, Subrail Park, Labasa;
- Kids Athletics Program, from Monday, 11 January, to Wednesday, 13 January 2010, Suva;
- Open 5-a-side soccer tournament, organised by the Southern Muslim Sports Association, from Wednesday, 13 January, to Tuesday, 19 January 2010, Tattersalls Leisure Centre, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Raiwaqa Rugby Club Awards Night, Friday, 15 January 2010, Tattersalls Leisure Centre, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- IRB Level 2 Coaching Course, Monday, 18 January, and Tuesday, 19 January 2010, from 8am to 4pm on each day, AOG High School, Kinoya, Suva;
- Suva Rugby Festival, from Thurday, 21 January, to Saturday, 23 January 2010, tfl National Stadium and Albert Park, Suva;
- Delta Open FUTSAL Championship, from Thursday, 28 January, to Sunday, 31 January 2010, Multi Purpose Courts, Nausori;
- Otago Highlanders Super 14 Rugby team vs Suva President's XV in a warm up match, Saturday, 30 January 2010, Churchill Park, Lautoka;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 5-6 February 2010, Wellington, New Zealand;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 13-14 February 2010, USA;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 20-21 March 2010, Adelaide, Australia;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 26, 27, 28 March 2010, Hong Kong;
- 2010 Bula Fiji Tourism Exchange, from Tuesday, 18 May, to Saturday, 22 May 2010, Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa, Denarau, Nadi;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 22-23 May 2010, London, England;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 29-30 May 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland;
- Flying Fijians Rugby team vs Australia, Sunday, 6 June 2010, venue to be advised;
- Fiji Arts Council Art Gallery opens daily, including Saturdays, Procera House, opposite RB Patel, Waimanu Road, Suva;
- Fiji Museum displays, daily at The Fiji Museum, Suva;
- Oceania Centre Gallery, opens daily, at the Oceania Centre for Arts & Culture, University of the South Pacific, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Bridge night, every Monday nights, from 6.30 to 9.30pm, The Fiji Club, 1 Selbourne Street, Suva;
- Jazz, every Mondays, from 5pm, Traps Nightclub, Suva;
- Leonard Aitcheson's Black Belt Special Intensive Program, training done every Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, from 8pm to 9pm, Hyundai Fitness Centre (former Rabuka Gym), Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Taekwondo Classes are held every Mondays and Wednesdays, from 4pm to 5.30pm on each day for Juniors and from 5.30pm to 7pm on each day for adults, Suva Civic Centre;
- Hapkido classes with Leonard Aitcheson are held every Mondays and Wednesdays, from 6.45pm to 7.45pm at the Hyundai Fitness Centre, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- The ROC Market, every third Sunday of the month, outside Dolphins Foodcourt, FNPF Plaza, Victoria Parade, Suva;
- Velocity Cycling Group Sunday Rides, Sundays, from 6am, venue to be advised weekly to participants;
- 1 Degree Cycle Races every third Sunday of the month, Vuya Road, Veiuto, Suva;
- Sunday Church Services, 8am or 10.45am, Wesley Church, Butt Street, Suva;
- Sunday English Church Services, 9am, Calvary Temple, Samabula, Suva.
For accommodation in Suva, please check out our rental homes for short stays (which are self catering as well) by searching for 'Suva Accommodation' or 'Suva Short Stay Accommodation' on this blog.
You can also click on the appropriate links at the right hand side of this blog. Call us on the telephone numbers (679) 3396427, (679) 3342719 or (679) 9921427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listing of events is free, however, we charge a small fee for advertising products and services on the blog.
When you advertise with us, you reach our wide readership base from Fiji, Australia, NZ, USA, UK, Europe and Canada by advertising on this blog. Check out our very low rates for commercial ads here.