- total number of visits - 3,345;
- total number of page views - 4,862;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 949; Australia, 560; United States, 503; New Zealand, 325; United Kingdom, 141; Canada, 66; American Samoa, 55; India, 41; Papua New Guinea, 39; Tuvalu, 38; Samoa, 38; Germany, 38; Cook Islands, 37; Côte d’Ivoire, 33; France, 29;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 2,822; (direct) / (none), 123; yahoo / organic, 88; bing / organic, 58; blogger.com / referral, 46; search / organic, 46; twitter.com / referral, 18; aol / organic, 15; images.google.com / referral, 14; google.com.fj / referral, 6;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - miss south pacific pageant 2009, 628; miss south pacific 2009, 160; 2009 miss south pacific pageant, 26; fiji vs romania, 21; mhcc fiji, 17; courts fiji online shopping, 15; courts homecentres online shopping, 14; miss south pacific 2009 fiji, 14; mhcc suva, 13; ms south pacific 2009, 13; miss south pacific pagent 2009, 12; vou dances, 10; prouds suva central, 9; miss south pacific 2009 pageant, 8; rental property in suva fiji, 8; tappoos fiji, 8; fiji fashion week, 7; suva rugby festival, 7; suva sevens, 7; fiji car club, 6;
- total number of visits - 2,130;
- total number of page views - 3,007;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 558; Australia, 391; United States, 382; New Zealand, 195; United Kingdom, 95; Canada, 70; India, 54; Germany, 33; Nigeria, 25; Côte d’Ivoire, 20; France, 19; Hong Kong, 16; Kiribati, 12; Ghana, 12; Japan, 11;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 1,647; (direct) / (none), 105; blogger.com / referral, 85; yahoo / organic, 79; search / organic, 35; bing / organic, 28; images.google.com / referral, 20; pacificsun.com.fj / referral, 12; twitter.com / referral, 12; google.com / referral, 8;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - miss south pacific pageant 2009, 125; mhcc fiji, 25; courts homecentres online shopping, 23; miss south pacific 2009, 15; courts fiji online shopping, 12; tappoo city, 12; tappoos, 11; mhcc suva, 9; tappoos fiji, 9; tappoos suva, 8; 2009 miss south pacific pageant, 7; fiji fashion week 2009, 7; fiji vs romania, 7; give back to fiji charity concert, 7; morris hedstrom suva, 7; suva rugby festival, 7; miss south pacific pagent 2009, 6; s nagindas fiji, 6; tapoos fiji, 6; vou dances, 6;
- Readership of the blog fell over the month of December 2009 after peaking the previous month with searches for the Miss South Pacific Pageant which was held in Suva during November 2009.
- Readers from Fiji, Australia, USA, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Canada continue to form our largest readership group being over 80% of our blog readers. Readers from these countries can best be targeted for marketing from this blog.
- Our top referring site continues to be google.com. The high referrals from google.com indicates our continued strong and high visibility on google searches. Our site's search ranking on Google continues to do well with most searches, e.g. for 'Suva activities', 'Suva events', 'Suva Sports', 'Suva art', 'Suva craft', 'Suva tourist activities', 'Suva shopping', our site usually appears on Page 1.
- Keyword searches indicate that readers are searching for a broad range of issues from individuals, to activities, to places and sights, to shopping and art. Most notable over the month of December were the searches for the new Tappoos City Plaza which opened in Suva during the month. There is sustained high searches for commercial/shopping companies e.g. Courts Homecentres, Tappoos, MHCC, etc, with the trend now moving towards more online shopping. We have also noticed that readers are now spending more time going through our blog i.e. our blog's stickiness has risen.
Companies can utilise our wide readership base and high search rankings to market and advertise their products. For advertising to our wide readership base, check our advertising rates here.
If you wish to discuss how we you can advertise your products and services on our blog, e-mail us on email@example.com or call telephone (679) 3342719, (679) 3544897 or (679) 9921427.