- Suva Rugby Sevens Series Labasa Tournament to be held on Saturday, 9 January 2010 in Labasa, Vanua Levu, Fiji - Teams interested can call Vilikesa Rauca on telephone (679) 7470983 or email email@example.com;
- Learn French and Fijian with the Alliance Francaise - Term 3 starts, Monday, 7 September 2009, Alliance Francaise, 92 Ratu Sukuna Road, Nasese, Suva;
- Events at MHCC - Krump Dance Competition involving Krump Dance groups on Friday, 18 December 2009, from 4pm to 8pm, MHCC, Suva;
- Continental Airlines begins services to/from Fiji, starting Saturday, 19 December 2009; Ministry of Health organised Walk for Health - Final walk for 2009, Saturday, 19 December 2009, from 5.30am to 9am, starting from The Lighthouse, finishing with an aerobic session at Sukuna Park, Suva;
- Events at MHCC - Christmas Carol Singing Competition involving groups of any age on Saturday, 19 December 2009, from 4pm to 8pm, MHCC, Suva;
- Vodafone Mirchi All Stars Team vs IDC winners Southern Forest Navua (soccer match), Sunday, 20 December 2009, tfl National Stadium, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Labasa Sevens Series (as part of the Suva Rugby Festival build-up), Saturday, 9 January 2010, Subrail Park, Labasa;
- Suva Rugby Festival, from Monday, 18 January, to Saturday, 23 January 2010, tfl National Stadium and Albert Park, Suva;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 5-6 February 2010, Wellington, New Zealand;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 13-14 February 2010, USA;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 20-21 March 2010, Adelaide, Australia;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 26, 27, 28 March 2010, Hong Kong;
- 2010 Bula Fiji Tourism Exchange, from Tuesday, 18 May, to Saturday, 22 May 2010, Sofitel Fiji Resort and Spa, Denarau, Nadi;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 22-23 May 2010, London, England;
- 2009-2010 IRB Sevens Series, 29-30 May 2010, Edinburgh, Scotland;
- Flying Fijians Rugby team vs Australia, Sunday, 6 June 2010, venue to be advised;
- Fiji Arts Council Art Gallery opens daily, including Saturdays, Procera House, opposite RB Patel, Waimanu Road, Suva;
- Fiji Museum displays, daily at The Fiji Museum, Suva;
- Oceania Centre Gallery, opens daily, at the Oceania Centre for Arts & Culture, University of the South Pacific, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Bridge night, every Monday nights, from 6.30 to 9.30pm, The Fiji Club, 1 Selbourne Street, Suva;
- Jazz, every Mondays, from 5pm, Traps Nightclub, Suva;
- Leonard Aitcheson's Black Belt Special Intensive Program, training done every Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, from 8pm to 9pm, Hyundai Fitness Centre (former Rabuka Gym), Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Taekwondo Classes are held every Mondays and Wednesdays, from 4pm to 5.30pm on each day for Juniors and from 5.30pm to 7pm on each day for adults, Suva Civic Centre;
- Hapkido classes with Leonard Aitcheson are held every Mondays and Wednesdays, from 6.45pm to 7.45pm at the Hyundai Fitness Centre, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- The ROC Market, every third Sunday of the month, outside Dolphins Foodcourt, FNPF Plaza, Victoria Parade, Suva;
- Velocity Cycling Group Sunday Rides, Sundays, from 6am, venue to be advised weekly to participants;
- 1 Degree Cycle Races every third Sunday of the month, Vuya Road, Veiuto, Suva;
- Sunday Church Services, 8am or 10.45am, Wesley Church, Butt Street, Suva;
- Sunday English Church Services, 9am, Calvary Temple, Samabula, Suva.
For accommodation in Suva, please check out our rental homes for short stays (which are self catering as well) by searching for 'Suva Accommodation' or 'Suva Short Stay Accommodation' on this blog.
You can also click on the appropriate links at the right hand side of this blog. Call us on the telephone numbers (679) 3396427, (679) 3342719 or (679) 9921427 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listing of events is free, however, we charge a small fee for advertising products and services on the blog.
When you advertise with us, you reach our wide readership base from Fiji, Australia, NZ, USA, UK, Europe and Canada by advertising on this blog. Check out our very low rates for commercial ads here.