- 10am - Arts Village opens to the public and DanceFiji Workshop, Arts Village, Albert Park;
- 12pm to 2pm - Lunch Hour Entertainment, Kalamwasa, Masi making and Flower weaving, Arts Village, Albert Park;
- 2pm to 6pm - Volleyball, Touch Rugby, 5-A-Side Soccer, Bilibili Races, Tug-of-War, Coconut Relay and Strong Man Competition, Sports Arena;
- 7pm to 10pm - Youth Nite, Entertainment, Krumping/Modern Dance Groups, etc, Main Stage, Albert Park;
- 7.30pm - Contestants Appearance, Main Stage, Albert Park;
- 7pm - DanceFiji Night of Dance, PBS Fiji Tent, Albert Park;
Most events will be aired live to the Pacific Islands region by Fiji One Television.