- total number of visits - 2,737;
- total number of page views - 3,951;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 994; Australia, 452; United States, 313; New Zealand, 236; United Kingdom, 130; Canada, 73; Nigeria, 47; India, 44; Japan, 34; Ivory Coast, 33; Germany, 32; Belgium, 30; France, 20; Senegal, 17; South Africa, 16;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 2,160; (direct) / (none), 149; yahoo / organic, 118; blogger.com / referral, 39; bing / organic, 34; search / organic, 24; fijimuseum.org.fj / referral, 21; aol / organic, 15; images.google.com / referral, 15; twitter.com / referral, 11;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - hibiscus festival fiji, 24; morris hedstrom building suva, 24; merewalesi nailatikau, 20; fiji car club, 19; miss south pacific 2009, 16; tappoos, 16; thebesthosting.org / referral, 14; courts fiji online shopping, 13; courts homecentres online shopping, 13; mhcc fiji, 12; mhcc suva, 12; miss south pacific pageant 2009, 11; commercial activities in fiji, 10; suva activities, 10; fiji activities, 9; mhcc suva fiji, 9; png kumuls, 9; suva rugby union, 9; hibiscus festival suva, 8; promoting suva, 8;
- total number of visits - 2,622;
- total number of page views - 3,683;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 963; Australia, 414; United States, 325; New Zealand, 243; United Kingdom, 96; Canada, 78; India, 48; Ivory Coast, 46; Nigeria, 33; Germany, 31; Senegal, 18; Malaysia, 18; Cook Islands, 17; Ghana, 16; France; 14;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 2,142; yahoo / organic, 117; (direct) / (none), 97; search / organic, 39; blogger.com / referral, 34; bing / organic, 30; aol / organic, 16; images.google.com / referral, 15; blogged.com / referral, 9; ask / organic, 6;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - miss south pacific pageant 2009, 61; miss south pacific 2009, 57; mhcc fiji, 25; mhcc suva, 15; suva blogspot, 15; vou dances, 14; fiji car club, 13; hibiscus festival fiji, 11; tappoos fiji, 11; commercial activities in fiji, 9; fiji bati 2009, 8; mai tv dance invasion, 8; morris hedstrom suva fiji, 8; lomaiviti rugby club, 7; promoting suva, 7; tapoos, 7; courts homecentres online shopping, 6; fiji hapkido; 6, miss south pacific pagent 2009, 6; s nagindas, 6;
- Readership of the blog fell slightly over the month of October 2009 from the previous month.
- Page views over a month also fell below from the previous month.
- Readers from Fiji, Australia, USA, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Canada continue to form our largest readership group being over 80% of our blog readers. Readers from these countries can best be targeted for marketing from this blog.
- Our top referring site continues to be google.com. The high referrals from google.com indicates our continued strong and high visibility on google searches. Our site's search ranking on Google continues to do well with most searches, e.g. for 'Suva activities', 'Suva events', 'Suva Sports', 'Suva art', 'Suva craft', 'Suva tourist activities', 'Suva shopping', our site usually appears on Page 1.
- Keyword searches indicate that readers are searching for a broad range of issues from individuals, to activities, to places and sights, to shopping and art. Most notable over the month of October were the searches for the Miss South Pacific Pageant which will be held in Suva in November 2009. Also notable is the sustained high searches for commercial/shopping companies e.g. Courts Homecentres, Tappoos, MHCC, etc. We note that there is now a move towards more online shopping rather than our readers merely searching for activities and events.
- We have also noticed that readers are now spending more time going through our blog i.e. our blog's stickiness has risen.
Companies can utilise our wide readership base and high search rankings to market and advertise their products. For advertising to our wide readership base, check our advertising rates here.
If you wish to discuss how we you can advertise your products and services on our blog, e-mail us on email@example.com or call telephone (679) 3342719, (679) 3544897 or (679) 9921427.