- total number of visits - 2,763;
- total number of page views - 4,075;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 1,135; Australia, 453; United States, 269; New Zealand, 261; United Kingdom, 102; Canada, 69; Germany, 52; India, 37; Nigeria, 35; Côte d’Ivoire, 35; Belgium, 29; South Africa, 19; France, 17; Japan, 16; Senegal, 15;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 2,225; (direct) / (none), 133; yahoo / organic, 131; blogger.com / referral, 32; search / organic, 30; bing / organic, 22; images.google.com / referral, 18; aol / organic, 15; twitter.com / referral, 12; images.google.com.fj / referral, 10;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - hibiscus festival fiji, 58; hibiscus festival suva, 40; courts fiji online shopping, 26; hibiscus festival fiji 2009, 15; courts homecentres online shopping, 14; commercial activities in fiji, 12; fiji hibiscus festival, 12; mhcc suva, 12; promoting suva, 12; laucala beach estate suva map, 10; suva events, 9; hibiscus festival 2009 fiji, 8; mhcc fiji, 8; calvary temple fiji, 7; fiji hapkido, 7; fred whippy from fiji, 7; hibiscus festival 2009, 7; tapoos, 7; tappoo city, 7; tappoos, 7;
- total number of visits - 2,737;
- total number of page views - 3,951;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 994; Australia, 452; United States, 313; New Zealand, 236; United Kingdom, 130; Canada, 73; Nigeria, 47; India, 44; Japan, 34; Ivory Coast, 33; Germany, 32; Belgium, 30; France, 20; Senegal, 17; South Africa, 16;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 2,160; (direct) / (none), 149; yahoo / organic, 118; blogger.com / referral, 39; bing / organic, 34; search / organic, 24; fijimuseum.org.fj / referral, 21; aol / organic, 15; images.google.com / referral, 15; twitter.com / referral, 11;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - hibiscus festival fiji, 24; morris hedstrom building suva, 24; merewalesi nailatikau, 20; fiji car club, 19; miss south pacific 2009, 16; tappoos, 16; thebesthosting.org / referral, 14; courts fiji online shopping, 13; courts homecentres online shopping, 13; mhcc fiji, 12; mhcc suva, 12; miss south pacific pageant 2009, 11; commercial activities in fiji, 10; suva activities, 10; fiji activities, 9; mhcc suva fiji, 9; png kumuls, 9; suva rugby union, 9; hibiscus festival suva, 8; promoting suva, 8;
- Readership of the blog fell slightly over the month of September 2009 from the previous month.
- Page views over a month also fell below 4,000 from over 4,700 for the first time in August 2009.
- Readers from Fiji, Australia, USA, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Canada continue to form our largest readership group being over 80% of our blog readers. Readers from these countries can best be targeted for marketing from this blog.
- Our top referring site continues to be google.com. The high referrals from google.com indicates our continued strong and high visibility on google searches. Our site's search ranking on Google continues to do well with most searches, e.g. for 'Suva activities', 'Suva events', 'Suva Sports', 'Suva art', 'Suva craft', 'Suva tourist activities', 'Suva shopping', our site usually appears on Page 1.
- Keyword searches indicate that readers are searching for a broad range of issues from individuals, to activities, to places and sights, to shopping and art. Most notable over the month of September were the searches for the Fiji Hibiscus Festival and a rise in searches for Fiji's candidate for the Miss South Pacific Pageant 2009, Miss Merewalesi Nailatikau. Also notable is the sustained high searches for commercial/shopping companies e.g. Courts Homecentres, Tappoos, MHCC, etc. We note that there is now a move towards more online shopping rather than our readers merely searching for activities and events.
- We have also noticed that readers are now spending more time going through our blog i.e. our blog's stickiness has risen.
Companies can utilise our wide readership base and high search rankings to market and advertise their products. For advertising to our wide readership base, check our advertising rates here.
If you wish to discuss how we you can advertise your products and services on our blog, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call telephone (679) 3342719, (679) 3544897 or (679) 9921427.