- total number of visits - 2,184;
- total number of page views - 3,171;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 793; Australia, 334; United States, 325; New Zealand, 213; United Kingdom, 118; Canada, 76; Belgium, 38; Ivory Coast, 23; Germany, 23; India, 17; Nigeria, 15; Japan, 14; Italy, 10; Senegal, 9; Spain, 8;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 1,736; yahoo / organic, 124; (direct) / (none), 106; blogger.com / referral, 32; twitter.com / referral, 21; search / organic, 19; images.google.com / referral, 12; images.google.com.fj / referral, 9; aol / organic, 8; google.com / referral, 8;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - courts homecentres online shopping, 24; mhcc fiji, 18; fiji centre for arts in suva, 16; tappoos, 15; hibiscus festival fiji, 12; mothers day in fiji, 10; suva on sale, 10; fiji activities, 9; fiji showcase 2009, 8; mhcc suva fiji, 8; courts fiji online shopping, 7; coca cola games 2009, 6; fijian games, 6; mothers day fiji, 6; rucksack club suva, 6; suva activities, 6; commercial activities in fiji, 5; fiji games, 5; fiji hibiscus festival, 5; fiji showcase, 5;
- total number of visits - 2,556;
- total number of page views - 3,773;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 1,036; Australia, 380; United States, 282; New Zealand, 265; United Kingdom, 109; Canada, 85; India, 37; Belgium, 36; Germany, 32; Ivory Coast, 26; Japan, 19; France, 18; Nigeria, 17; Ghana, 13; South Africa, 10;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 2,037; yahoo / organic, 142; (direct) / (none), 127; blogger.com / referral, 35; search / organic, 26; bing / organic, 22; twitter.com / referral, 21; aol / organic, 8; images.google.com / referral, 7; images.google.com.au / referral, 7;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - promoting suva, 28; fiji showcase 2009, 26; fiji hibiscus festival, 22; fiji fashion week 2009, 21; hibiscus festival fiji, 20; courts fiji online shopping, 19; fiji fact soccer, 17; rucksack club fiji, 15; tappoos, 15; fiji centre for arts in suva, 14; hibiscus festival fiji 2009, 14; courts homecentres online shopping, 13; fiji fact soccer 2009, 12; commercial activities in fiji, 10; fiji commercial activities, 9; fiji activities, 8; rucksack club suva, 8; samoa vs junior all blacks, 8; domo ni karmen, 7; mhcc suva, 7;
- Readership of the blog kept rising over the month of June 2009 and was a record 2,556 for that month alone, for first time viewers.
- Page views over a month was over 3,700 for the first time.
- Readers from Fiji, Australia, USA, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Canada continue to form our largest readership group being over 80% of our blog readers. Readers from these countries can best be targeted for marketing from this blog.
- Our top referring site continues to be google.com. The explosion of our referrals from google.com indicates our continued rise in visibility on google searches. Our site's search ranking on Google continues to do well with most searches, e.g. for 'Suva activities', 'Suva events', 'Suva Sports', 'Suva art', 'Suva craft', 'Suva tourist activities', 'Suva shopping', our site usually appears on Page 1.
- Keyword searches indicate that readers are searching for a broad range of issues from individuals, to activities, to places and sights, to shopping and art. Most notable over the month of June 2009 was the rise in searches for "Promoting Suva" indicating the visibility of our blog name to users. Also notable is the increased searches for commercial/shopping companies e.g. Courts Homecentres, Tappoos, MHCC, S Nagindas, etc. We note that there is now a move towards more online shopping rather than our readers merely searching for activities and events.
We have also noticed that readers are now spending more time going through our blog i.e. our blog's stickiness has risen.
Companies can utilise our wide readership base and high search rankings to market and advertise their products. For advertising to our wide readership base, check our advertising rates here.
If you wish to discuss how we you can advertise your products and services on our blog, e-mail us on email@example.com or call telephone (679) 3342719 or (679) 3544897.