- The Design Process - preparing your creative concepts, making sure your creative concepts are successful and achievable, and having everything ready by December 2009;
- Colour - planning colour channels for the collection, number of colours to include in your catwalk show;
- Silhouette - considering shapes and how models will look/walk in teh garments, making decisions on what goes in and what does not;
- Casting - meeting your models and trying samples for the first time;
- The Show - styling for the show including shoes, jewellery, hair, etc, choosing your music and choreographing your show;
- Post Show - maximising the fashion week opportunity for your business, what you can do prior to fashion week to make you truly prepared.
Other bonus presentations will be :
- Designing & Textiles, Pattern making techniques - by Rosie Semisi; and
- Fashion Illustration techniques - by Joseph Lavulo.
Early registration is necessary due to limited seats. For this, pls call telephone (679) 3576984 or (679) 9268075 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.