- total number of visits - 2,049;
- total number of page views - 2,900;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 729; United States, 336; Australia, 325; New Zealand, 194; United Kingdom, 96; Canada, 60; India, 35; Ivory Coast, 17; Germany, 17; Malaysia, 14; Japan, 12; Nigeria, 10; South Africa, 8; Solomon Islands, 8; France, 8;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 1,694; yahoo / organic, 99; (direct) / (none), 73; blogger.com / referral, 26; images.google.com / referral, 19; search / organic, 17; aol / organic, 9; google.com / referral, 9; babasiga.blogspot.com / referral, 8; images.google.com.fj / referral, 8;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - courts homecentres online shopping, 11; fiji youth day, 10; fiji commercial activities, 9; mhcc suva, 7; ratu kadavulevu school, 7; tappoos, 7; adi cakobau school, 6; commercial activities in fiji, 6; mhcc fiji, 6; suva, 6; fiji activities, 5; fiji centre for arts in suva, 5; fiji club suva, 5; fiji girl guides, 5; hibiscus festival fiji, 5; promoting suva, 5; suva activities, 5; 2009 email contact of a village in fiji firstname.lastname@example.org/yahoo.com, 4; activities in fiji, 4; fiji games, 4;
- total number of visits - 1,992;
- total number of page views - 2,993;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 753; United States, 325; Australia, 323; New Zealand, 147; United Kingdom, 105; Canada, 49; India, 30; Germany, 25; Ivory Coast, 19; Nigeria, 13; France, 11; South Africa, 11; Senegal, 10; Malaysia, 10; Japan; 9;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 1,596; yahoo / organic, 97; (direct) / (none), 81; blogger.com / referral, 39; twitter.com / referral, 15; search / organic, 13; images.google.com / referral, 12; babasiga.blogspot.com / referral, 10; images.google.com.fj / referral, 9; aol / organic, 8;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - courts homecentres online shopping, 17; fiji centre for arts in suva, 15; mhcc suva, 10; pacific rugby cup 2009, 10; hibiscus festival fiji, 8; fiji games, 7; fiji activities, 6; hibiscus festival fiji 2009, 6; jese mucunabitu, 6; laucala beach estate suva map, 6; mhcc fiji, 6; pacific youth festival, 6; s nagindas, 6; coca cola games, 5; coca cola games 2009, 5; nukulau island, 5; tappoos, 5; usp graduation, 5; coca cola games fiji, 4; fiji hibiscus festival, 4;
- Readership of the blog fell slightly in April 2009 compared to the month earlier for first time viewers but grew in terms of page views;
- Readers from Fiji, Australia, USA, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Canada continue to form our largest readership group being over 80% of our blog readers. Readers from these countries can best be targeted for marketing from this blog;
- Our top referring site continues to be google.com. It far exceeds those that click directly onto our blog. This indicates our high visibility on google searches. Our site's search ranking on Google continues to do well with most searches, e.g. for 'Suva activities', 'Suva events', 'Suva Sports', 'Suva art', 'Suva craft', 'Suva tourist activities', 'Suva shopping', our site usually appears on Page 1.
- Keyword searches indicate that readers are searching for a broad range of issues from individuals, to activities, to places and sights, to shopping and art. Most notable is the increased searches for commercial/shopping companies e.g. Courts Homecentres, Tappoos, MHCC, S Nagindas, etc. We note that there is now a move towards more online shopping rather than our readers merely searching for activities and events. For April, there are more searches for the Pacific Rugby Cup 2009 and the Hibiscus Festival. If you are targeting these events, you can take advantage of our visibility for it by advertising your products on our blog.
- We have also noticed that readers are now spending more time going through our blog i.e. our blog's stickiness has risen.
Companies can utilise our wide readership base and high search rankings to market and advertise their products.
For advertising to our wide readership base, check our advertising rates here. If you wish to discuss how we you can advertise your products and services on our blog, e-mail us on email@example.com.