- total number of visits - 1,913;
- total number of page views - 2,701;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 629; Australia, 351; United States, 278; New Zealand, 178; United Kingdom, 105; Canada, 61; India, 33; Germany, 23; Ivory Coast, 18; Netherlands, 13; France, 12; China, 12; Nigeria, 9; South Africa, 9; Ireland, 9;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 1,518; (direct) / (none), 89; yahoo / organic, 81; blogger.com / referral, 60; failedparadise.blogspot.com / referral, 13; search / organic, 13; aol / organic, 10; google.com / referral, 8; images.google.com / referral, 8; investinfiji.blogspot.com / referral, 8;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - fiji car club, 9; tappoos, 9; activities in suva, 6; suva activities, 6; tapoos, 6; cultural center suva, 4; fiji commercial activities, 4; pacific cup fiji hockey, 4; promoting suva, 4; prouds fiji, 4; tapoos fiji, 4; http://www.cleanupfiji.org,/4; art of living fiji, 3; clean up fiji campaign, 3; courts homecentres online shopping, 3; davui ensamble music concert, 3; fiji games, 3; jese mucunabitu, 3; josephine yee joy, 3; marist brothers high school suva, 3.
- total number of visits - 1,833;
- total number of page views - 2,602;
- top 15 countries of origin of readers and no of visits per country - Fiji, 577; Australia, 341; United States, 253; New Zealand, 179; United Kingdom, 76; Canada, 71; India, 40; Ivory Coast, 32; Japan, 20; France, 15; Germany, 13; Nigeria, 12; Ghana, 9; Ireland, 9; Italy, 9;
- top 10 referring source - google / organic, 1,526; yahoo / organic, 79; (direct) / (none), 59; blogger.com / referral, 37; images.google.com / referral, 11; aol / organic, 9; google.com / referral, 9; search / organic, 7; ask / organic, 6; images.google.com.fj / referral, 6;
- top 20 keywords used in searches - courts homecentres fiji, 15; 8 bau street suva, 12; promoting suva, 9; tappoos, 8; tappoos fiji, 7; suva fiji activities, 6; tapoos, 6; fiji commercial activities, 5; romuald semblat, 5; rsms old scholars, 5; aladdin's cave fiji, 4; bra art, 4; fiji activities, 4; miss fiji, 4; morris hedstrom, 4; romuald semblat 2008, 4; courts homecentres online shopping, 3; fijiliving, 3; hotel buffet menu, 3; mhcc suva, 3.
- Readership of the blog again grew in November 2008 compared to the month earlier;
- Readers from Fiji, Australia, USA, New Zealand, United Kingdom and Canada continue to form our largest readership group being over 80% of our blog readers. Readers from these countries can best be targeted for marketing from this blog;
- Our top referring site continues to be google.com. It now far exceeds those that click directly onto our blog. This indicates our high visibility on google searches. Our site's search ranking on Google continues to do well with most searches, e.g. for 'Suva activities', 'Suva events', 'Suva Sports', 'Suva art', 'Suva craft', 'Suva tourist activities', 'Suva shopping', our site usually appears on Page 1.
- Keyword searches indicate that readers are searching for a broad range of issues from individuals, to activities, to places and sights, to shopping and art. Most notable is the increased searches for commercial/shopping companies e.g. Courts Homecentres, Tappoos, Morris Hedstrom, etc. We note that there is now a move towards more online shopping rather than our readers merely searching for activities and events.
- We have also noticed that readers are now spending more time going through our blog i.e. our blog's stickiness has risen.
Companies can utilise our wide readership base and high search rankings to market and advertise their products.
For advertising to our wide readership base, check our advertising rates here. If you wish to discuss how we you can advertise your products and services on our blog, e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org.