- Arts for Kids by Kathy Oyagawa, starts from 5 April 2008, Fiji Museum, Suva; Oceania Centre Gallery Daily Opening, from Monday, 21 April 2008, Oceania Centre for Arts & Culture, University of the South Pacific, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Fiji Games Bodybuilding Competition, May 2008, Suva;
- Soweto Gospel Choir Concert, Friday, 9 May 2008, National Stadium, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Rotary Club Suva North Casino Night, Friday, 9 May 2008, from 7pm, Holiday Inn, Suva;
- Fiji Second School Term, from Monday, 12 May, to Friday, 15 August 2008;
- Brighman Young University vs Suva Soccer Match, Monday, 12 May 2008, from 7pm, National Stadium, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Friends of the Fiji Museum Annual Quiz Night, Friday, 16 May 2008, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm, Fiji Museum verandah, Suva;
- Term 2 Alliance Francaise's organised French, Fijian and Hindi lessons, from 19 May to 8 August 2008, Alliance Francaise, Suva;
- World's largest floating bookshop on board the MV Doulos in port, from Friday, 23 May, to Tuesday, 3 June 2008; Suva;
- Fiji Games Beach Volleyball Tournament, 30 and 31 May 2008, National Beach Volleyball Centre, National Sporting Complex, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Fiji Games Athletics Meet, 30 and 31 May 2008, National Stadium, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Mr Suva Bodybuilding Championships, August 2008, Suva;
- Fiji International Kids Triathlon 2008 tournament, from 6 July, 2008, Hobie Cat Aquatic Centre, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Hibiscus Festival, Friday, 15 August, to Saturday, 23 August 2008, Albert Park, Suva;
- Fiji Third School Term, from Monday, 1 September, to Friday, 28 November 2008;
- Rugby League World Cup match - Fiji vs France, 1 November 2008, WIN Stadium, Wollongong, Australia;
- Rugby League World Cup match - Fiji vs Scotland, 5 November 2008, Bluetongue Stadium, Central Coast, Australia.
- Horse Riding, Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm and Saturdays and Sundays, 7am to 4pm, Suva Pony Club, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Suva;
- Fiji Museum displays, daily at The Fiji Museum, Suva;
- Bridge night, every Monday nights, from 6.30 to 9.30pm, The Fiji Club, 1 Selbourne Street, Suva;
- Suva Taekwondo Classes, every Mondays and Wednesdays, 4.30pm to 5.30pm - Junior Classes, 5.30pm to 7pm -Senior Classes, Suva Civic Centre;
- Waitui Cycle Rides, Mondays and Wednesdays, from 5pm, Waitui Cycles, Garden City, Raiwai, Suva;
- Hapkido Self Defence Classes, every Mondays and Wednesdays, 6.45pm to 7.45pm, Hyundai Fitness Centre, National Sporting Complex, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Alcoholics Anonymous (AA), meets every Mondays and Thursdays, at 5.30pm, Mitchell Clinic, 83 Princes Road, Tamavua, Suva;
- Capital Toastmasters, every Tuesday (beginning 29 January 2008), from 5.30pm to 6.30pm, JJ's Boardroom, Suva;
- Karate classes, Tuesdays, 4pm to 5.30pm, Thursdays, 5.30pm to 7pm, and Saturdays, 2pm to 4pm, Suva Civic Centre;
- Hapkido Self Defence Classes, every Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6.30pm to 7.30pm, China Club, Nasese, Suva;
- Jazz at the Holiday Inn with Tom Mawi, every Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 6pm to 10pm, Holiday Inn;
- Reggae Rock Night, Thursdays, Golden Dragon Nightclub, Victoria Parade, Suva;
- Arts Village Firewalking Show, 11am to 12pm, every Saturday, Grandstand, Arts Village, Pacific Harbour;
- Arts for Kids, 2 or 3 Saturdays every month, starting 5 April 2008, Fiji Museum, Suva;
- Waitui Cycle Rides, every Sundays, 6am to 6.3oam, from Waitui Cycles, Garden City, Raiwai, Suva;
- Sunday Church Services, 8am or 10.45am, Wesley Church, Butt Street, or 9am at Calvary Temple, Samabula, Suva.
For accommodation for any events, please check out a two bedroom rental home with seaviews in Suva on links at the right hand side of this blog or contact telephone (679) 3396427, (679) 9921427 or e-mail email@example.com directly.
Those that wish to have their events included can contact me on the e-mail address provided above.
Note : Promote your products and services to our wide readership base from Fiji, Australia, NZ, USA, UK, Europe and Canada by advertising on this blog. Check out our very low rates for commercial ads here.