- 8.30am to 4pm - All faculties/sectional displays at Upper and Lower campuses. This includes various schools and departments organising competitions, quizzes, debates, demonstrations, live specimen displays, sale of books, giveaway items, TV and radio shows and many other activities. Guided tours will be conducted between 8.30am and 12.30pm [See other entry for guided tours program.]
- 9.50am to 10.10am - Official opening;
- 9.30am to 2.30pm - Live student interaction via USPNet to and from Laucala campus to all campuses and centres in the region.
- 1.30pm to 4pm - USP Student Association Cultural performances.
- 9am to 4pm - Food stalls and sponsors booths open for displays and sale of items, sale of T-shirts and Pacific titles at the USP Book Centre.
- 9am to 4pm - Radio Pasifik 88.8FM - Live broadcast.
For more information, pls contact Losana McGowan-Greaves on telephones (679) 3232713 or (679) 9334565 or e-mail email@example.com.