- understanding the importance of change and innovation;
- understanding the fundamentals of change in an organisation;
- analysing/identifying potential pitfalls in implementing a change and adopting to innovation;
- gaining people support for change; and
- using teamwork for identifying/solving problems.
Capabilities addressed include :
- what is change?
- basic tools for change and innovation in HRM;
- introducing change - communication;
- leading the change process;
- employee involvement;
- reward and recognition; and
- the quality culture.
Target group :
- corporate executives;
- general managers;
- HR managers and officers; and
- middle managers.
The course fee is F$400.00 per person. For more information, pls contact Shereen Buksh on telephone (679) 3392000 extension 156 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For accommodation in a two bedroom furnished rental home in Suva, pls click on the appropriate links at the right hand side of this blog for more details. The home is equipped with a Personal Computer and free Broadband Internet access for guests' use. For more information or to make a reservation, pls e-mail email@example.com or call telephones (679) 3396427 or (679) 9921427.