- 25 to 29 June 2007 - Module 1;
- 3 to 7 September 2007 - Module 2.
Key benefits of the program for participants include :
- providing a keen awareness and understanding of the various roles of a manager;
- building the confidence of employees and provide an opportunity to network with managerial peers;
- building the required managerial competencies to perform in a constantly changing business environment;
- developing a strategic perspective;
- developing personal goals and plans for managing managerial careers;
- developing a deeper understanding of a person in order to become a better manager and leader.
Target group :
- middle level managers;
- supervisors and managers identified as having the potential for higher managerial positions;
- managers wishing to upgrade their skills.
The program coordinator is Dr Jag Singh. For more information, pls contact Satendra Nair on telephone (679) 3392000 extension 256 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For accommodation in a two bedroom furnished rental home in Suva, pls click on the appropriate links at the right hand side of this blog for more details. The home is equipped with a Personal Computer and free Broadband Internet access for guests' use. For more information or to make a reservation, pls e-mail email@example.com or call telephones (679) 3396427 or (679) 9921427.