- Program Objectives : To provide students with project and report writing skills;
- Target Group : High school students in Forms 3, 4, 5 and 6 who need to be familiarised with project and report writing skills to enable them to complete various exercises, activities and projects for classroom learning and assessment purposes;
- Tutor : Jack Maebuta;
- Venue : (SUVA) Senate Conference Room, University of the South Pacific, Laucala Bay, Suva;
- Date and Time : Monday, 30 April, to 2 May 2007, from 1.30pm to 3.30pm;
- Fees : F$39.00 (i.e. F$13.00 per workshop);
- Due Date of Fees : Friday, 27 April 2007, or by special arrangement before session starts.
For more details, pls contact Jack Maebuta on telephone (679) 6666800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.