- measure the growth capabilities of local businesses;
- identify risks and areas of opportunities;
- identify areas of risk within the business that need to be addressed in order to increase growth potential;
- implement a growth capability system into an economic development unit for long-term performance improvement;
- look at methodologies and underpinnings of the business fitness criteria through the use of the QLBS.com Measurement System; and more.
Target group are professional business assessors, trainers and analysts, bank assessors, government and NGO planners and other interested professionals in the public and private sectors.
Fee is F$300.00 per person and will cover :
- all cover materials;
- copy of the Qfitness (shorter version) and Business Ready diagnostic tools;
- software licence and support for 1 year (retail at N$3,000.00);
- assessment of one's business;
- national views of business readiness and SME business fitness.
For workshop is a collaboration between the Private Sector Development Unit of the Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat and the Graduate School of Business, University of the South Pacific with funding from the European Union.
For further information and registration, pls contact Ravi Chand, National Centre for Small and Micro Enterprise Development (NCSMED) on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (679) 3312991.
Note : For accommodation in a two bedroom rental home with sea views in Suva that is cheaper and more spacious than our Suva hotels, check out links at the right hand side of this blog.