- Occupational Health and Safety at Work (Osea Cawaru, Director of OHS, Ministry of Labour);
- Disciplinary and Arbitration Process (Jon Apted, Partner, Munro Leys & Company);
- Human Resources Practitioners (Market Demand);
- Job Evaluation and Remuneration in Fiji (Lily Leong, Manager HR Services, PriceWaterhouseCoopers);
- Human Resources Emerging Issues (Nesbitt Hazelman, Chairman, Human Resources Council, Fiji Employers Federation and General Manager Support Services, Fiji Development Bank);
- Human Resources Succession Planning (Imo Sagoa, Telecom Fiji Limited, Group General Manager Human Resources);
- Counselling and Motivation in the Workplace (Selina Kuruleca).
Registration fees is F$150.00 for members and F$200.00 for non-members. To confirm attendance, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call telephones +679 3316519.