- 4 December 2006, Food Handling for Restaurants, Fiji Club, Suva;
- 4 to 6 December 2006, Cake Decoration for Christmas, FIT School of Hospitality and Tourism, Nasese, Suva;
- 7 to 8 December 2006, Margarine Sculpture, FIT School of Hospitality and Tourism, Nasese, Suva;
- 7 to 8 December 2006, Crisis Management in Tourism, TPAF Nabua, Suva;
- 8 to 9 December 2006, Kitchen Hygiene, Fiji Club, Suva;
- Date and venue to be advised, Salesmanship;
- Date and venue to be advised, Tour Guiding.
Programs are also scheduled for other town centres.
For more information, contact Training and Productivity Authority of Fiji, Namaka Centre, on telephones +679 6725730, +679 6725720, or e-mail email@example.com.
Note from GV : For accommodation in Suva, check out our two bedroom rental home through links at the right hand side of this blog. We currently offer a 20% discount for all bookings to 31 March 2007. To contact us, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +679 3396427 or +679 9921427.