- 8.25am, Arrival of the Prime Minister;
- 8.30am, Breakfast Prayer;
- 8.35am, Buffet Breakfast begins;
- 9am, Welcome by the Chairman of the Fiji Broadcasting Corporation Limited;
- 9.05am, Moderator's opening statement with Ministers then invited to present a brief overview of their respective portfolio's budgets;
- 9.45am, Open Forum;
- 10.20am, Summary comments by Moderator;
- 10.30am, Departure of the Prime Minister and Ministers.
The Post-Budget Forum offers the opportunity for the Prime Minister and several of his key Cabinet ministers to talk about key strategies and features of the 2007 National Budget. It also enables stakeholders in both the private and public sectors to present the Government instant feedback on its National Budget.
Limited seats available at F$50.00 each. For bookings, please contact Talica on telephone +679 3314333 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note from GV : For accommodation in Suva, check out our two bedroom rental home through links at the right hand side of this blog. The home has a Personal Computer and Broadband Internet access provided complimentary for guests' use. A special rate of F$112.00 per night (inclusive of a 20% discount) is offered for all bookings up to 31 March 2007. To contact us, e-mail email@example.com or call +679 3396427 or +679 9921427.