- Friday, 29 September 2006, 4.15pm, meet at the Grand Pacific Hotel site - Suva Architecture walk with Stuart Huggett;
- Saturday, 30 September 2006, 9am to 12pm, Open Practices - free consultation so as to increase members of the public's understanding of the services architects provide.
- Monday, 2 October 2006, 5pm, Holiday Inn, Suva - "Urban Sustainability", an architectural presentation and discussion. Guest speaker is Hamish Boyd, Director of JASMAX, NZ architectural firm. Seats are limited. Contact Niki on telephone +679 9993718 by 9am, 2 October 2006, to reserve a place.
Practices to be open on Saturday for the free consultations include :
- Architects Pacific, 108 Amy Street, Toorak, Suva;
- Ashok Balgovind & Associates, 3 Berry Road, Suva;
- Clearview Architects, Level 3, Garden City Complex, Raiwai, Suva;
- Design Hut, 26 Mara Road, Nausori;
- Fraser Clark Architects, 43 Bau Street, Flagstaff, Suva;
- Sharma Architects, 2nd floor, Prouds Building, The Triangle, Renwick Road, Suva;