- 3 October 2006, Tuesday, 7pm, Opening Ceremony, Post Fiji Stadium;
- Daily, 9am to 9pm, Carving, weaving, pottery demonstration & lunch hour entertainment, Sukuna Park;
- Daily, 9am to 11pm, Festival Village - 5 MSG bures, selling exquisite art & craft, FDB Foreshore (in front of the Suva Civic Centre Auditorium);
- Daily, 7pm to 9pm, Daily Evening Cultural Shows;
- Daily, 9am to 9pm, Visual Art & Craft Exhibition, Lower Civic Auditorium;
- Daily, 11am to 3pm, Valenikuro - Daily Food Sales (Traditional Cooking), Fiji Museum Grounds;
- Daily, 9am to 5pm, Fiji and Regional Symposiums, Holiday Inn; and
- 11 October 2006, Wednesday, 7pm to 9pm, Closing Ceremony.
Admission is free to any event.If you require accommodation in Suva during the time of the festival, our two bedroom home with seaviews is available at F$140.00 a night. The home has a Personal Computer and Broadband Internet access provided complimentary for guests' use. Returning guests can claim a loyalty discount of 10%. The rate applies to a maximum number of 4 guests per booking. To see more details on the home, check out links at the right hand side of this blog, then e-mail email@example.com or call us on +679 3396427 to book.