08 April, 2006

Guest Comments

We thank an Australian visitor to Suva for a comment left on our guest book. Here it is : "Had a fantastic time in Suva when I visited there- didn't get to spend enough time sight seeing. I think next time I would like to spend more time there so I can get e really good feel for the place!" We will be putting up guests/visitors comments on their Suva experiences on the blog. For those that have suggestions on what things they wish to include here, we will also work on those. Please leave your comments by clicking on the appropriate link at the right hand side of this blog.

1 comment:

Peceli and Wendy's Blog said...

How are you promoting your website? Because I think your info would be very useful for locals as well as visitors to Suva.
Most Oz people I know who go to Fiji for a holiday don't go anywhere near Suva, yet I know there are some good things happening there. One thing, they probably would like to know the locations of internet cafes. I found one very useful when I was there. And which local cafes you recommend?
W.